So, after faithfully reading and enjoying my brother and sister-in-law's amazing blog for the past three years, Phil and I decided to create one too. As I am embarking on the final weeks of my pregnancy, I thought now would be the perfect time to create a blog that will allow all the people we love and care about to be part of our lives as we welcome our first child into the world.
We are expecting a little boy, who's name will be revealed after his delivery, in February. We are elated and feel truly blessed to become parents to the little man who is growing inside of me. We are currently working on getting his nursery together. And boy have we been busy! We have been painting, assembling, washing, hanging, cleaning, organizing, and decorating for several weeks now and are proud to announce that the room is pretty much ready! We have had such a great time preparing the room together. Phil and I have spent countless hours in the nursery, talking about the future and imagining all of the wonderful changes that we will be embracing soon.
65 days until my due date...we're ready!
Love your new sight and cant wait for pics. What a wonderful new year you have in store. Love MOM(leah)
ReplyDeletewhen do we get an update MOM
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet angel! I miss those cheeks! Love Grandma Leah
ReplyDelete