We are so looking forward to the warm weather. We had a bit of a tease last Sunday when the temperature reached 80 degrees. I'm not quite sure how Landon felt about the warm weather, as you can tell by the picture I captured while in the car.
As you can see, he looks a little miserable because of the heat! Hopefully, this summer won't be as stifling as last summer. Check out some more picture of Landon that we took this week!
Landon and his daddy hanging out, which always makes me smile! I love my two men and the family we have become!
Landon has been smiling and talking a lot more lately. I was so thrilled to capture this smile! As you can see, his smile is big and happy! It just melts my heart when he responds to my goofiness with a big grin. He's such a happy little boy!
Landon decided to take a little nap in our bed the other day! He was perfectly content.
I absolutely love my little peanut! I am so thankful that I am able to spend my days at home with him. He's getting so big! We're enjoying every minute of it!





What great pictures! I love his smile too! He really does look like a very happy, content little man...and you guys look pretty happy and content as well!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie! He's the best little man around! Being his mommy is the best thing in the world! I'm so excited to introduce him to the family this summer. I remember last year's family reunion when we made our little announcement! Seems like only yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet him either!!! Our family reunions will be so different now with new additions to that generation. So exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat's up with the last picture where you are bundled up in a sweatshirt, and Landon is in short sleeves and no pants. Are you punishing him?
ReplyDeleteFun pictures. And as long as the AC is working in the car, he won't mind summer rides, I'm sure.
Haha! We are not torturing him at all, silly! We most likely removed his pants and sweatshirt to change him into his pajamas and decided to cuddle with him on the chair instead! Hopefully this summer is not as hot as last year...I want my green beans to thrive and not die from overheating, like they did last year!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie!!
ReplyDelete