Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!

Well, it's official...my mom is now 60 years old! It's true that we are as young as we feel, so my mom truly only turned 37 years old (you see, that's how old she acts). She is the most energetic and fun loving mom/grandma around! I mean, what other lady, who just turned 37, Indian leg wrestles and does somersaults and cartwheels still? Not many that I know! It was great getting to spend her birthday with her! We love you mom!

Mom and potluck at her surprise birthday party! She really was surprised!
Opening presents, with Aiden's help.
Aiden was such a good helper.
Lunch!
 Gram with Landon...it was a hot day!
Sleepy Reid.
The surprise birthday girl, who clearly is Sexy @ 60!

3 comments:

  1. Totally sexy at 60!! I love our mother! She is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Our mom is the best! I am so glad that we pulled off that surprise party for her! She was so appreciative!

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it sure was a surprise!Thanks so much to my wonderful kids.You kids made it easy being a good mom(ok most of the time!) Love you all very very much!

    ReplyDelete