Monday, October 10, 2011

Who's That Turkey!?!

On Sunday, while visiting Phil's parents, we went to a local apple orchard to indulge in honey crisp apples, freshly made cinnamon sugar donuts, and some fun!  The weather was absolutely beautiful, we almost forgot it was fall...until we remembered it was October. Speaking of October, can you believe little Landon is 8 months old? Where has the time gone?  I know I ask that question all the time, but seriously, it feels as if it were only yesterday that Phil and I were anxiously wondering who the little guy inside me was and who he would turn out to be.

Who is he?  He's an amazing baby who constantly keeps Phil and myself smiling! We truly are blessed to call him our son. We are so happy that we get to watch him grow :)

We love our little turkey!

  

Look at those baby blue eyes!







With Gram and Pops.

Ladon on his very first tractor.

Yep, our baby boy is getting so big!

Me and my Landon!


4 comments:

  1. What great pics!Landon seemed to be smiling the whole time, so much take in. Love you all, Grandma Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his smile on the tractor. Looks like he might be taking after Uncle John!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!?! Honeycrisp apples!!! Oh man, those are my favorite!! Such cute photos!! Can't wait to see you all soon! - Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't handle his cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete