Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy belated Halloween!  This year, for Landon's first halloween, I thought he'd make a super cute jack-o-lantern. Phil thought his costume was rather girly, but I loved it. We traveled to Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Andy's house for dinner and hit up a few houses for some candy! Their neighborhood was decked out for the holiday, for sure. Landon had a great time! 




Phil didn't like the hat to this costume as he thought Landon looked like a little girl. I loved it though!
Picture time with Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Andy!
Lookin' more like a little boy with his hood on! He held on to that Twix the entire night. I think he was proud of his very first candy bar (daddy enjoyed eating it later that night)!
Classic Halloween picture...with a giant pumpkin air thingy.
 Playing with leaves in the spooky cemetery! Poor Ned is dead! And did you hear what happened to Annie?

Landon seemed intrigued with the skeleton who was in our picture.
Overall, an awesome first Halloween :)

We hope everyone else enjoyed their day too!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Halloween! Love all the decorations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella held onto a box of Nerds most of the evening. So I guess Twix was Landon's choice. If it was a Butterfinger, you could title the picture "Better not lay a finger on my butterfinger!"
    Looking forward to seeing the family next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know those earrings! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I chuckled at Mom's comment. I had such a great time during Halloween! I'm so glad you guys came out and went trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete