I always agree with people when they time flies...but seriously...where has the last year gone? It feels as if it were only yesterday that I learned I'd become a mommy. And now, I've lived a whole year as the most amazing little guy's mom! Wow! I just can't believe that Landon is a toddler. He's no longer a little guy. He has gotten so big and so smart! I am excited to see what the next year has to bring to us as a family. Check out some of the pictures from his very first birthday.
Landon went without a nap the entire day. After all, who needs a nap when it's your birthday? Snuggle time with his aunt Rebecca was his favorite part of the day even though he looks exhausted.
Happy 1st Birthday Landon! That cakes looks soooo yummy and it appears that you really enjoyed it! Birthdays are so much fun!! Hope you had a great day! Hugs and Kisses from the middle of Indiana! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious gift from God! What fun! Love you Landon! Grandma Leah
ReplyDelete