Happy after having some tummy time.
Content after being changed.
Looking at the painting on the wall.
The babies sleeping!
So we have found out something about our little man. He loves Stairway to Heaven (Rockabye Lullaby version)! He can scream and get mad but as soon as you put it on he is content.
Right to sleep.





Love the one of the dog and Landon napping together.
ReplyDeleteAlso, do you know you can get the Bob Marley version of Rockabye Baby cd?
Keep taking pictures and posting them! I love to see them even though I get to see him a lot. (Not as much as I'd like to.) That will change once grad school is over with!!!
ReplyDeleteRebecca, why do you have to wait until Landon is done with grad school to see him more often? That might be a while.
ReplyDeleteHaha! That would be quite a while, Brian!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite song too!!! He is so handsome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBrian--We do have Bob Marley too, but Landon prefers Led Zepplin...go figure.
ReplyDelete